Young & Healthy Job Opportunity
Case Management Position – Part-Time (20 hours)
Young & Healthy is looking for a part-time case manager to join our team who is detail oriented, highly motivated and bilingual in English and Spanish.
What you will be working on:
• Coordinating appointments and services for children in need of medical, dental or mental health services with one of Young & Healthy’s professional volunteer.
• Promoting and registering clients in the annual mobile dental clinic.
• Maintaining relationships and providing updates with school nurses, health clerks and other partners who refer clients to Young & Healthy.
• Assisting children and families with using and understanding their health insurance benefits, including completing paperwork, scheduling appointments and providing one on one education.
• Working collaboratively and innovatively with the referral team to ensure that Young & Healthy increases the number of clients served.
What you will bring:
• Experience working with children and families to make referrals and navigate complex systems.
• Ability to speak, read and write in English and Spanish.
• Strong and positive interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills and adapt to change.
• Experience working with Microsoft office and Client Databases.
What you will get:
• A chance to join a close knit team of people who are committed to the mission and believe in supporting employees’ professional growth.
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits. This is a part-time, non-exempt, permanent position.
Submit resume and cover letter to HR Department via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. Closing date to apply is November 22, 2019. www.yhpasadena.org