Young & Healthy was established around the philosophy that if enough people volunteer their time and expertise, we can assist those in our community who are the most vulnerable and better the lives of everyone overall. Collectively we can make a difference for so many children and their families, and there are many ways to volunteer to support Young & Healthy.
Explore our volunteer opportunities below or contact our Program Coordinator of Education & Volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Volunteers are doctors, dentists, mental health practitioners, pharmacies, etc. who donate direct healthcare services within their own offices to children. We are always in need of additional volunteer healthcare professionals, including, but not limited to:
- Allergists/Pulmonary Specialists
- Dental Laboratories
- Family Practitioners
- General Practice
- General Surgeon
- Mental Health Professionals
- Oral Surgeons
- Otorinolaryngologists (ENTs)
- Pediatric Dentists
- Physical Therapists
- Plastic Surgeons
- Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Psychiatrists for Evaluation
If you would like to become a Young & Healthy professional volunteer and donate your services to children in need, please complete the appropriate Volunteer Involvement Form and return it to our Volunteer Coordinator at Fax 626.795-8154 or email@example.com.
If you need additional information, you may contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 626.795.5166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Volunteer Forms
Community Volunteers assist us at events or in the office with various tasks that support our many programs.
Below are some of our volunteer opportunities:
- First Grade Dental Education Program: Receive training and supplies to make 30-minute presentations once a month (Oct.-May) to first graders about oral health.
- Special Events: Assist staff in preparation for and at specific events, such as our Mobile Dental Clinic or National Volunteer Week recognition day.
- Translation: Provide translation for families at their children's appointments. (Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, Chinese, etc.)
- Transportation: Provide transportation for children and families to doctor appointments.
- Young & Healthy Office: Help with clerical tasks and projects, as needed.
If you would like to become a Young & Healthy community volunteer, please complete the Community Volunteer Involvement Form and return it to our Volunteer Coordinator. If you need additional information, you may contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 626.795.5166 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Community Partners are other organizations and non-profits that work with us to be sure that needy clients get the help they need.
To learn more about how your organization can partner with Young & Healthy, please contact our Program Coordinator of Education & Volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Members work as a team to drive Young & Healthy forward within its mission such that we solidly remain on the cutting edge of addressing the needs of our community.