Young & Healthy is hosting the Mobile Dental Clinic from October 22-30, 2020.
Space is limited, so please call or email us to begin the registration process:
- The clinic will be held October 22-30, 2020. Each participant in the clinic will attend multiple appointments over the course of the week.
- While we do our best to accommodate the schedules of all our patients, some appointments will happen during school hours. PUSD is aware of this clinic, but your child should communicate with their teacher(s) to make sure they are up to date on work that they may miss.
- This year we are accepting children ages 5-18, who live or go to school in Altadena, Pasadena, Sierra Madre and South Pasadena.
- We have limited space for some parents/guardians to participate, as well.
- We have taken extensive steps to ensure that the clinic is socially distanced and safe during the pandemic. A few of the changes we have made include:
- Patients spaced out within trailers
- All patients must be tested for COVID-19 prior to the receiving treatment. (Y&H will coordinate that testing for you.)
- All patients will receive health screening prior to entering the clinic each day (temperature taken, health questionnaire)
- Social distancing must be practiced while waiting for appointments.
- Face masks will be required.